Bad Stivo! Bad!

The police story does not have an exciting ending but I will finish it off. She stood on the side of the road for about five minutes questioning me as to the where abouts of my mobile phone, she even said they could check to see if I had received or made any calls in the last few minutes. I called her bluff and said go right ahead. I always say where the police are concerned if you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about. She asked to see my drivers licsence so I pulled out my wallet and gave her a look but this was not good enough I had to take the licsence out of the wallet. She then asked me one more time if I was talking on my mobile phone and again I said no. She then breath tested me and told me I was ok to continue on my journey home. The reason I think they thought I was on a phone was because it was early in the morning and I was tired and I was driving with my head resting on my right hand and my arm leaning on the door, the stivo is a perfect height for me and my left hand was on the wheel. What I find strange is that I was on the straight road and they came up to the T section and pulled me over almost straight away, they did not even follow me. The windows on my car are tinted so there is no way they could have got a good look to confirm I was on a mobile. Since this incident I have seen Hundreds of people driving talking on their mobiles, where are the police.

Yesterday... <_<

i was doing almost 40km+ over the limit. :o

as soon as i saw the cops jump in their car, i pulled over even before they could put their siren on. :lol:

showed him my license...and he asked me a few questions.

one of the questions:

Q: why were you speeding?

A: i got a sheeetload of homework to do.

(i won't say anymore)

anyways...instead of license suspension and huge fine... <_<

i got -3 points, $203. (booked for 15km over)

(which i reckon is very fair...considering what i did)

:D

i feel like i should drive like a granny now... :angry:

i think i'm going to cherish my last 4 points...unless they're already gone for something i've done but didn't realise i got busted. :lol::lol::lol:

lol chris i got done back in december for thirty and over plus no p plates .... lets just say no more license as from april 9th :(