2008 Prodigy Aurion service Manual

heorung

Hi all,

Im new to the forum ... and wanted to know where I can get my hand on a 2008 Prodigy Aurion Service Manual to change a numbers of items on my car.

Please help..... much appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the forums. I would like to direct you to the Aurion FAQ section at the top of the Aurion forum, it has alot of answers that you will find helpful including the answer to your question. Also most of the more knowlegable guys have been away this weekend at the TOCAU annual meeting so probably had no access to a computer hence the reason you had no responses to your question so please be patient.

Cheers

Peter

Extremely dissapointed !

That kind of attitude is not going to make you look friendly and to be honest, does not show respect for the fact that I have gone to the effort to produce the Aurion FAQ's at the top of the Aurion forum. If you refered to the FAQ's prior to asking, you would find the following answer:

Q) Are there any service manuals available to download for the Aurion?

A) There currently are not any Aurion service manuals that are easily obtainable online for the general public. Luckily however, the Aurion shares a lot in common with the American Specification Gen 6 V6 Camry. This car does however have an online service manual available from: Camry Stuff - Gen6 Manuals the following link:

07-09 Camry Service Manuals

Just bear in mind that there will be differences in the manual that is nothing like the Aurion but for a majority of it, and when used as a guide, it is rather useful. The link above to the online service manuals are specifically for the pre-facelift model, however the facelift model is rather similar so the manual can still be of use. As well, for any part number references (no TRD's sorry), you can find the following site useful: http://www.toyodiy.com.

Threads of interest:

Service Manuals