Bodykits in Sydney

Rage

Hey guys I have a 1995 Toyota Celica ST204R, I want to get the veilside fullbody kit or something similiar to the design. Any of you guys any experience or advice as to where to get it in Sydney and fitted etc with paint.

Thanks

there's something about body kits that always make me cringe, to be honest, lowering your car and just leaving be body as is looks just as well.

You won't need to worry about scrapping the crap out of your front bar entering ramps and driveways, I used to have a body kit on my 4th gen prelude, worst choice ever! after about 2~3 months it started to flake and bits started to come off it, it's not worth the headache to be honest.

I took that crap off, lowered it a bit more and gave it a front lip which I had made for me by clark rubber, still had a good stance about it.. better than some tacky body kit made of fibre glass.

But still, if its your thing, I suggest Jetspeed in Sydney, they're not too bad, i've dealt with them here in Melbourne and they do a decent job for a reasonable price, check out their website

Pennant Hills Sydney- Carmate.

Hit and miss kinda company.

the bodykit your looking at maybe $1000 for fitting and painting..another $1000.

I bought my kit off them and put it on myself.

Mine was fairly warped and i had to cut bits off and mould it better to the car so it was all flush.

They on the other hand i assume just glue the kit on as is. which would really **** me off cause it wouldnt sit right/line up in places and you may get overhang in places.

On the other hand though i have seen a few guys get their kits done fitted and painted there and they dont look too bad.

If your a perfectionist though id recommend them purely for price on kit and paint but fit the thing yourself.

they either do great or ***** 50%-50% its your gamble XD.