St215 3SGTE in St185

WRX_eater

Hi All,

:help:

Wondering if I could get some help. So im coming up to the final stages of installing the ST215 3SGTE into my Australian delivered ST185 and have a few little issues about not knowing where some hose ends go to... Help please

With this first photo I understand it goes to Charcoal canister? Do i connect this straight to it?

IMG_0385.jpg

This photo are pipes located just underneath the throttle body

IMG_0381.jpg

And this final photo just not sure where the hoses would go to

IMG_0387.jpg

:clap:

Thanks everyone

I'd be happy to take some snaps of my engine bay for you in the daylight if that would help?... there are so many freaking hoses going all over the place!

Hi All,

:help:

Wondering if I could get some help. So im coming up to the final stages of installing the ST215 3SGTE into my Australian delivered ST185 and have a few little issues about not knowing where some hose ends go to... Help please

With this first photo I understand it goes to Charcoal canister? Do i connect this straight to it?

This photo are pipes located just underneath the throttle body

And this final photo just not sure where the hoses would go to

:clap:

Thanks everyone

I'd be happy to take some snaps of my engine bay for you in the daylight if that would help?... there are so many freaking hoses going all over the place!

yes please would be greatly appreciated.

and I thought i was going to have to block some of them off i just wasn't 100% sure what