Just wanted to Introduce Myself....

rukus_jay

Hey everyone, whats up?

Picked up my rukus in may 2011...halo blue model...

at the moment this is what I've done to it:

-leather seats and trim from the factory

-sunroof

-HID 6000k hi/lo

-led parkers

-spoiler

It really looks better with a rear roof spoiler, doesn't make it look like a "box" anymore lol...

I'm thinking of getting some rims and lower the car once my tax return comes in...

does anyone know anywhere I can buy parts for the rukus? I checked on ebay.com.au...there's like nothing..

I must admit, coming from a accord euro and a wrx 2005, the rukus does not feel too slow..but the modding side of me is creeping in again...but I can't seem to find many suppliers of after market parts in Aussie..

pics coming soon... and is there any cruises coming up for the rukus owners out there? I'm keen to join..........

nice to meet u all!!!!!!!!!!

Hi rukus_jay,

welcome to the site.

sounds like i nice rukus you got yourself there.

where abouts in VIC are you from?

what kind of parts are you looking for?

Regards

Chris

yo whats up guys!!!

cductn: I'm from Sunshine area in melb... i saw pics of your rukus on the forums here...looking real good!!! I'm thinking about getting roof racks and a fairing kit for my rukus too..maybe we could do a group buy if u down?

Probably my next mod will be to lower to car to cover the gap over the wheel arch...rims after that. I saw you got a K&N intake on yours, hows the sound? does it sound like a vaccuum cleaner?

Do you ever go any rukus cruises? let me know buddy, cheers -jay

yo whats up guys!!!

cductn: I'm from Sunshine area in melb... i saw pics of your rukus on the forums here...looking real good!!! I'm thinking about getting roof racks and a fairing kit for my rukus too..maybe we could do a group buy if u down?

Probably my next mod will be to lower to car to cover the gap over the wheel arch...rims after that. I saw you got a K&N intake on yours, hows the sound? does it sound like a vaccuum cleaner?

Not worth a group buy for the K&N if you're even going to ponder on it :whistling: : K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake

How much interest is their in the K&N SRI Intake?

I wouldn't mind running a Group buy for we get say 3 or 4 people interested.

This isn't worth the group buy as to get a good price you need to by from the US and shipping would be amalgamated for all items weight and size. Buying and paying for shipping for a single item is cheaper in the case of these large items from the US.

yo whats up guys!!!

Not worth a group buy for the K&N if you're even going to ponder on it :whistling: : K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake

How much interest is their in the K&N SRI Intake?

I wouldn't mind running a Group buy for we get say 3 or 4 people interested.

This isn't worth the group buy as to get a good price you need to by from the US and shipping would be amalgamated for all items weight and size. Buying and paying for shipping for a single item is cheaper in the case of these large items from the US.

cheers for that info Jeffy.. I dont think I will get the K&N from a group buy but definately roof racks if anyone is interested.. will need to do more research regarding shipping prices etc.

yo whats up guys!!!

im from deer park dude good to see someone close to me on here...

the k&n sounds sick... under normal driving wouldnt know its there once the foot is down the sound is amazing...

i have already ordered my racks and faring just need to pay for them and pick them up...

i may have a set of coilovers going cheap after my air ride goes in... i just need time to finish it off

• 3 months later...

Hi so nice to meet another Rukus Rules fellow :) i had purchased my Rukus a Month before you

and has taken me a little time to get some work done like a few modifications

also was wanting to have rear spoiler as i too think it looks much more Sportier than without

Toyota had explained to me there Supplier could no longer ship the rear Spoiler for the Rukus

than i went looking and came across a Guy who lives in S.A he is selling them on Ebay

there is also arrange of Toyota Rukus Accessories selling on Ebay. where did you look.??

you can have either Primed or Painted but you must give him the exact color code

as i was wishing to paint another color besides the Voo doo Blue he didn't wish to take

any responsibility if i didn't like the color. all my money has been going towards all the modifications

and is my first ever car that i have owned so you need to look after your prized Possession.

when your Car looks Good You Feel Good :) do what makes you happy :)

keep me posted :)