ORIGNAL SYDNEY ROLLA MEMBERS!!

"RuNx"

Hey there guys just jumped on the old forum to see who was still around....And YES of course XOOM is still there!!HAHAHAHAHA....Man i thought you would have been retired by now :huh: (email me bitch)!!LOL Anyways i'll say a big HI to Northy, Grey-rolla, Gazoom, corza, Mark&Michelle, Purcell Performance brothers, silvabullit....etc sorry for the guys and gals i forgot... I still have the Runx but it got put out to pasture/retirement thinking of resurecting the old girl back to her former glory. Maybe a engine conversion is on the cards hhhhmmmmm.... :whistling: KEBAB PERFORMANCE PROJECT X!!

Take care from SUNNY BOY!! :P

sunshine .... looooooooooong time no hear ....... so have you agreed to stop popping them out and start modding the car again yet or wat ? :P :P :P :P

sunshine .... looooooooooong time no hear ....... so have you agreed to stop popping them out and start modding the car again yet or wat ? :P :P :P :P

HAHAHAHA...........Funny you should mention that since i hav'nt been in contact with you we have had another baby this time it's a boy!! :yahoo: So the grand total is 3 Tamia, Jazmine and now Phoenix...After the rolla was defected and put back to stock we had an EVO 7 sold it and got an 07 Camry for the family car, we still have the rolla and a Smart FORTWO turbo to get to work and around the city LOL. Gotta catch up with you soon Billy Boy...Janice says HI PORK CHOP!! :P