Disable Rear Shelf Mounted Brake Light

METAL13

I would say the Sportivo's have the connection but not to the light itself as most of the cars have the same wiring harneses...?

( I figure that's the case as when I was installing the spoiler on my ATX the plug was there in the boot for centre stop light, no splicing required )

Thank you! Noted :)

I'm thinking of purchasing the spoiler, I would actualy like a small spolier like the HSV Grange, but would cost $$$ to make it and i'm not made of $

Adelaide drivers like to tail the sh!t out of people! hopeless drivers got a mini gun conversion for the back that connects to the brake light :P heheh

Edited by nahrsuhsist

Thank you! Noted :)

I'm thinking of purchasing the spoiler, I would actualy like a small spolier like the HSV Grange, but would cost $$$ to make it and i'm not made of $

Adelaide drivers like to tail the sh!t out of people! hopeless drivers got a mini gun conversion for the back that connects to the brake light :P heheh

Like a duck tail ?

See thread -

Agreed, are they expensive too? it's just for look tho isn't it?

I remeber hearing on top gear that spoilers on FWD cars slows them down, I'm not very mechanicaly technical tho, it was on the episode they pimped a FWD to beat a EVO record, ended up putting NOS in it. I think 3 seasons ago.

Edited by nahrsuhsist

Agreed, are they expensive too? it's just for look tho isn't it?

I remeber hearing on top gear that spoilers on FWD cars slows them down, I'm not very mechanicaly technical tho, it was on the episode they pimped a FWD to beat a EVO record, ended up putting NOS in it. I think 3 seasons ago.

Its cheaper then the rear spoiler trust me on that one had to spend $1200 + for the gen one so rather annoyed about that but yea ducktail is cheaper and wont effect the aerodynamics of the car, its more a cosmetic look :)