My Townace with new wheels.

Minivanman

Installed the Spacia lights and blinkers today, pretty much all bolt in, its starting to lose its commercial van look and getting a tuffer street look.

Headlightmod2.jpg

Headlightmod.jpg

Bit of free advertising for my band Crimzon Lake.

Decals.jpg

• 7 months later...

The wheels and other mods look great, but............

Be aware that they are probably (very likely) not legal to have them fitted to your van.

As it is a commercial vehicle you MUST have load rated wheels and tyres fitted or the van becomes instantly unroadworthy / unregistered in any state of Australia.

(This means 8 ply rating at least and a load index of 105 or greater for the tyres for all Hiaces)

As your van has what appear to be passenger car type wheels and tyres it will probably be only a matter of time before you are pulled over and they get checked.

I see lots of nice wheels advertised on ebay due to people being caught with non load rated mags and tyres fitted to their Hiaces.

You may be lucky and only get a yellow sticker on the windscreen but more often than not the police will issue a do not move sticker and a large fine.(This is particularly so in NSW, where they have been craking down on modded Hiaces and other commercial vehicles for some time now)

Good luck.

• 9 months later...

Looking alright both things. I really want to say thanks to you that you share the post here with us. The tire and lights are really nice and looking beautiful. I hope that you will continue to post here with us.