headlights replacement

Nav1man

Hey there! I have a 2003 Altise sport.

It's pretty much a sportivo (same suspension identical interior same engine ) but the front lights on the altise sport are diamond lens (white), where as in sportivo its housed in black.

I was interested in Changing my front headlights to the black housing ones, to add a bit of zip.

After researching a bit, I've found them available in the us. All the lights have same size in Australia (I.e.all models) and Ive found out its the same with the USA headlights, their all the same for each model.. but different housing dependent on model.

What I wanted to know though, is, if you guys would know.. whether the USA model headlights is compatible with aus model Camry.

In regards to lights size pretty much.

Ill be sinply replacing stock to black housing ones

Greatly appreciated

USdm headlights do NOT FIT Audm Camrys

have you tried researching on black headlight surrounds mod ? its a DIY thing

Edited by jeffy
changing info

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Camry-Sportivo-02-04-Black-Headlights-Left-Right-/400216305766?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d2ec03066#ht_1485wt_960

I bought these to replace my factory ones that yellowed up. Be careful buying ones from the US as they won't be legal on your car due to the light spread.

The DIY mod is to open up the headlights and spray the surrounds black. There is a headlight guide in the Workshop Submissions area.

I see I see. Okay thanks guys. Andrew, would ypu be able to snap a pic or two of the front of your car and send them to me if your cool with that?

And thanks guys for the advice. Appreciated!!

OKAY! Now its taken my 3 hours to reply because I spent that time viewing all the mods of Andrew and John. You guys make me drool! It's absolutely Incredible :D Things I dreamt about doing, actually having seen them done! Wow, speechless! Hats off!!! I honestly am a "Newbie" to all this business.

IN Reply: Andrew the headlights are perfect. Just what I wanted :spiteful: It'll add the zip I need! (For.. the moment haha)

Theres a monthly cruise coming up, should check the meets pages. There may be one next week..

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php/topic/32622-vic-tocau-victorian-monthly-meet/ <- end of month

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php/topic/30708-vic-weeklyfortnightly-meet-up/ <- weekly/fortnightly