04 Sporitvo Battery

WOW haven't posted here in yearssss! LOL

I've had my 2004 sprotivo since 2007 and I believe it still has its factory battery.

I'm looking to get a new battery, probably a century high performance or high performance.

I went to supercheap auto yesterday and they said they don't stock batteries for my stivo. I even checked their book with the lists of batteries and surprisingly enough corolla sportivo or zze123 isnt even listed.

Does anyone know which model battery to get?

Cheers

doesnt it matter which battery i use, as long as it fits in the tray or somehow make adjustments to fit it in the tray?

Then get rid of the baby try and make a bigger tray to suit new battery. I only went bigger because of my amps and stuff, bigger reserve amp hours and bigger cca etc...

Measure your current battery and tray and take note of the +/- terminal positions.

I just managed to squeeze a 13plate 630 cca battery into my 93 camry ultima.It is about 25mm longer than the original size and just squeezes in.A tape measure will beat any parts list.

:) Have Fun

Yeah just got a new one for my 03 Model. Would you believe that my wife has the 03 Ascent and is basically the same battery and that my Mitsubishi Van also has the same battery and Terminals.. :) Its a MF40B20DF Super Charge that is + Terminal on top left if your face the car and the bonnet is up. It is 380CCA and is the top range battery for Super Charge.. I got it from Battery Traders on Moss St Springwood QLD for just over $100. Also Believe the Century model is called a NS40ZLSX of something along those lines which is 390CCA

Just bought the Century NS40ZLSX and its too high for the brackets. Ill have a look at the Bosch ones. Dont know why its so hard to find a battery for the sportivo >.<