Engine Number For a TRD Aurion??

I've been looking for this for a while now, and it's probalby staring me in the face. But I can't for the life of me, find the engine number on my TRD. Can anyone help me out?

Your car is registered right? Is the engine number that is associated with that registration not sufficient enough... or are you suspecting something fishy?

Well you could either look at your rego papers, check the service and warranty manual in your glovebox or log on to your states road and transport site and do a REVS or PPSR check on your vehicle as this will also bring up the information your looking for. :)

Nope nothing dodgy... I bought the car in WA and now I live in SA.. gotta transfer the rego.. so I'm just jumping through the hoops for the transport department.

Cos It's a transfer, I have to get a police inspection done, and they need to "see" the engine number on my car. but anyways, Thank you all.

Edited by MydKnight

Yes:

89d577f1.jpg

Is that right? cos I found the engine number on my paperwork. and its 10 digits long... that looks like its only 3...

Is that right? cos I found the engine number on my paperwork. and its 10 digits long... that looks like its only 3...

the "2GR" is all you can see in that photo. On the actual engine though, you will find the engine number there.

On a side note, I Googled "2GR-FE engine number" and this was the first result. Google is quite useful you know:

http://www.lambros.net/LexusTechInfo/2007LS/L-SB-0085-08.pdf