07 ATX bumper on 09 Aurion?

ult_nrg

Just wondering if the following bumper:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140772842526?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1361

Will fit on my mates 09 Aurion ATX?

I'm pretty sure it should fit...but just making sure. Also if not, wondering if there are any other places to find an 09 ATX bumper for a reasonable price?

Cheers!!!

Looks like it should aye.

Hey is that a blemish on the left side of the right reflector? I noticed the seller avoided a closer photo on the right photo shot.

yeah it looks like it should fit but just want to confirm haha.

and also it looks as if thats the paint blotch mentioned in the description. was gonna email the seller for some more pics bcause it says that they are willing to provide more pictures but my mate is gonna get it resprayed anyway if he can get it for that price if we get some sort of confirmation that it fits! haha

but yeah in the third pic you can see that the scratches they talk about look pretty deep...i mean it does say you wont be able to buff them...it doesnt look as if the bumper is in the best condition but hey $100 seems like a steal? (unless you know somewhere cheaper! lol)

yeah it looks like it should fit but just want to confirm haha.

and also it looks as if thats the paint blotch mentioned in the description. was gonna email the seller for some more pics bcause it says that they are willing to provide more pictures but my mate is gonna get it resprayed anyway if he can get it for that price if we get some sort of confirmation that it fits! haha

but yeah in the third pic you can see that the scratches they talk about look pretty deep...i mean it does say you wont be able to buff them...it doesnt look as if the bumper is in the best condition but hey $100 seems like a steal? (unless you know somewhere cheaper! lol)

I picked up a front 07 camry bumper for 25$ lulz

wow really!

my mate n me went to a few wreckers and spare parts places and the few places that had aurions wanted $250+ for the rear bumper! and they were in terrible condition...scratches all over etc