ROOF RACKS FOR ZRE ?

Hey ,

I'm looking for a good set of roof racks for my toyota zre . Looking for a pair that can hold a bike , fishing rods , snowboards ..... Mostly everything . Does anyone know any good links on ebay or any good shops to go too ?

Thanks guys . :)

Anything that can take thule carriers and you're set. Thule has great bike carriers and a ski/snowboard carrier doubles as a fishing rod carrier :).

Thule use the a channel that looks like an upsidedown, capital T.

Rola, Thule, Rhino all share this system I think.

Anything that can take thule carriers and you're set. Thule has great bike carriers and a ski/snowboard carrier doubles as a fishing rod carrier :).

Thule use the a channel that looks like an upsidedown, capital T.

Rola, Thule, Rhino all share this system I think.

Thanks clifton for the info iv seen your set of roof racks they look phat on your rolla will the same racks fit a zre ? And how much did they set you back

Cheers :)

Yeah thule make racks for every car, but IMO the rolla racks look better because they dont stick out over the sides of the car. But its up to you really.

Racks + fitting kit was about 250? I think. Then bike carrier is about 200 and snow carrier is a similar price. Expensive ****!

I've opted for the Thule wing bars with 2 Pro ride 591 bike carrier , after research find them to be the second quietest (whispbar being the quietest) and strong too with out the flex that the whispbar has. I carry 2 freeride bikes, the only real issue i had was from the bike carrier sitting too far forward and whistles but was fixed by shifting it back.

I can vouch for the Thule racks. They will carry whatever you want. You just got to get the right foot mounting kit to suit your car. There is an online list telling you which one you need.

post-13313-0-70139200-1341136401_thumb.j