Headunit/Adaptor for Aux

k_lee

Hi just like make a quick intro, i can say im a proud owner of an aurion sportivo sx6 08 and love it !

However there is no aux available to plug in your own music, does anyone know where i can get decent headunits? or if its possible to have an adaptor installed for aux play in.

thanks guys

Hi mate if you do a search of the forum there is a thread for adding an aux to the factory head unit

Q) My factory head unit did not have an auxiliary input for my iPod/MP3 player. Is it possible to add this functionality?

A) Absolutely. Toyota sells a kit that enables you to plug your iPod or any other external audio source directly into your factory head unit so you can play your music through there. Alternatively, if you have some electronic knowledge, you can save yourself some money by making this yourself. A member here, 'shane_85', has written a DIY guide and this can be seen in the tread below

This link will have all the stuff you need. The second one will give you even more about your car including how to remove your headunit. Also do a search as there a a few links about upgrading your head unit altogether

.http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php/topic/19545-the-tocau-aurion-faq/

• 2 weeks later...

If you have the Toyota sat nav then the aux does not come standard with the aurion. You can purchase the part from Toyota directly for $75. I had mine done just 2 weeks ago. Just an option if you want to save yourself the hassle from making 1 and it looks genuine.