Advantage of buying secondhand vehicle from reputable dealer

Nikib3

I have just purchased a 2006 Toyota Prius-iTech (still becoming familiar with this new mode of travel). I love the vehicle and did a lot of research looking for suitable vehicles online before narrowing down to two vehicles in Qld (because of convenience). I had a private owner vehicle and a dealer vehicle to select from. I decided to purchase the dealer car because if felt like a better vehicle to me, having done less kms and appeared to be well-looked after. What I hadn't reckoned on was the fabulous service and benefits I received by buying from a dealer. From the beginning to the end of the transaction the service was fantastic. By purchasing from a dealer, I had the opportunity of purchasing a 3 year warranty for my vehicle (which I did). In addition, the vehicle was presented immaculately, inside and out, it had been filled with fuel and to top it all off, the dealer handled the disposal of my trade-in vehicle. Due to its age I had decided not to renew the registration - all of this was taken care of by the Dealer. My daughter and son-in-law have purchased three vehicles through Toyota Dealers (only one of which was a Toyota) and have always been happy with the outcome. The Dealer I purchased from is Grand Motors Toyota, in Southport Qld; the salesperson I dealt with is Craig Wilson and Phillip Hill, the Business Manager, took care of all the details. It has been a very pleasant experience. Thank you to all involved.