Howdy

zeuss000

Howdy Folks, Just wanting to say hullo as i am new around here, my wife and i have just brought our first Toyota, allways been a Ford guy and still have several, i am very interested in restoring old cars, at the moment i am restoring an old 48 Chevy Fleetline and an old XC falcon sedan but my new pride and joy is the Toyota Coaster that we have just brought, it's an ice cream van, seems to run really well but a bit under powered with the 4 cly diesel and 5 speed tranny, i am actually thinking about upgrading the engine to something a bit more powerfull if it can be slotted in easily enough, any suggestions? i tow a trailer with extra generators etc and the van is fairly heavy with all the gear inside for making ice creams,slushies, deep fryer and a couple of fridges and 2 freezers, in the back is a 1200cc datsun running an 8kVA gene which i am also wanting to upgrade so i don't need to drag the trailer around, (damn pain in the butt). Anyway enough waffle from me, hope you are all having a great weekend.

Cheers

Ed

post-29646-0-39800300-1344123107_thumb.j