Wanted: 1 Black Sportivo for wedding 9/10/05

Hi all

I'm organising wedding cars for a friend of mine's wedding next Sunday 9th October. I need another black Sportivo to complete the wedding cars due to 1 black Stivo pulling out at the last minute for some unknown reason :( I currently have my car as the bridal car (silver) and Northy's Stivo as the Bridemaids / groomsmen car but need another black one.

If your in Brisbane and have a black Stivo that's clean and tidy to be used as a wedding car then PM me ASAP as I need to have all the arrangements sorted by Friday 7/10. You will also receive a token of the married couple's appreciation for your efforts. Plus it'll make for some great photo's as well. Your car and you will be needed from 2.15-2.30pm to about 5-30pm. Driving distance is very minimal(approx 20km max)

PM ME ASAP OR CALL ME ON 0412 559 592

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

Hi all

I'm organising wedding cars for a friend of mine's wedding next Sunday 9th October. I need another black Sportivo to complete the wedding cars due to 1 black Stivo pulling out at the last minute for some unknown reason :(  I currently have my car as the bridal car (silver) and Northy's Stivo as the Bridemaids / groomsmen car but need another black one.

If your in Brisbane and have a black Stivo that's clean and tidy to be used as a wedding car then PM me ASAP as I need to have all the arrangements sorted by Friday 7/10. You will also receive a token of the married couple's appreciation for your efforts. Plus it'll make for some great photo's as well. Your car and you will be needed from 2.15-2.30pm to about 5-30pm. Driving distance is very minimal(approx 20km max)

PM ME ASAP OR CALL ME ON 0412 559 592

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

Don't forget to post some of those pics for us all to see!

What happened to traditional white wedding cars?

I think mine would look rather nice all dolled up with wedding ribbons...

Excellent point! Remember the old AFL adage, "the man in white is always right!" :P