2ZZ-GE Extractors

Ummm, so your going to do your own porting...

I am also very sceptical that porting the headers is going to release that much...I thought the 2ZZ was decently matched...considering the porting and head work that goes into them from factory they would be relatively matched to start with...

Obviously, the matching will have greater benefits if head flow is improved, but each to their own...I wonder how long it would last before they crack <_<

I am just saying there are plenty of other mods that would be more beneficial BEFORE heading down this path...

Well.. It has been proven and also recommended by some of the "biggest names" in newcelica.org. 3-4kw atw for free is better then 3-4kw from intake that cost 200bucks. Also... there is no header out there for the celica that gains sufficient power to fork out the money for. And they still gain less than the ported header. Basically, the car comes with good parts standard and we are limited to mods that are actually affordable, so every little power counts.

Northy - what hasn't he done to his car?

haha lots and lots

Yes...speaking of which, may i ask what you drive now that Northy has your Sportivo shao? It better be a corolla or we may have to "re-evaluate" your position here... :P

And as for this topic...jayski6 i would say follow RunX's advice and see if you can get a custom job done. Simply explain to the person(s) doing your extractors of what sort of power delivery you are looking for and they will design them to fit your target vehicle. Personally i got as free flowing extractor's as possible, wide, not very bendy, 4-2-1 just in case i go turbo or s/c down the track.

Edited by Mintos

Northy - what hasn't he done to his car?

haha lots and lots

Yes...speaking of which, may i ask what you drive now that Northy has your Sportivo shao? It better be a corolla or we may have to "re-evaluate" your position here... :P

And as for this topic...jayski6 i would say follow RunX's advice and see if you can get a custom job done. Simply explain to the person(s) doing your extractors of what sort of power delivery you are looking for and they will design them to fit your target vehicle. Personally i got as free flowing extractor's as possible, wide, not very bendy, 4-2-1 just in case i go turbo or s/c down the track.

don't worry it's still a toyota, is that ok? :unsure: