problems with aurion, im new by the way

hdzib

Hi guys, im new to this forum, i just bought a toyota aurion 2006 at-x standard 2 weeks ago.

It was driving smooth and everything, since yesterday, i start to hear a noise from the engine, which is like rattling noise(tapping softly) and it aint like the first time i bought the car (it was smooth as), its done 94000kms. what can be wrong?

another questions is when changing gears, recently the rpm seems to slip just a little ( i mean a little like half an rpm and can almost hear the engine throttling a higher rpm by 1000 and then back to normal, does that with every gear? could this be transmission problem? or something small, im wishing a fluid or something?

where is the fluid for the trans and how do you change it and how do you change the filter?

and another thing is that ive been reading that guys comment from here, i think his nickname is moderator DJKOR or something hes got that trd, and he looks pro how he writes and knows everything about aurion, he posted something about a bodykit TRD purchased from thailand , heres the link : http://www.rstyleracing.com/index.php?ProductID=Product-091205070560328

does that bodykit fits straight to my aurion 2006?

and what is difference between a 2006 and 2007 aurion?

thanks a lot guys, hope someone answers, cheers