Rukus Halo in Perth

captaindopey

Hi Everyone,

Well, I recognise that it's probably not good form to introduce myself in here, but Hi... I'm an owner of a '11 Rukus Halo in Perth. I have a somewhat unusual request this morning... :)

You see, I'm getting married later in the year, and my Fiancee and myself are considering doing something a little different and using the Rukus as a wedding car... ;-) However, I'm thinking it would be much better if I could find a matching one for the day...

So, I'm looking for another Rukus Halo (ie smurf-blue) owner in Perth who'd be willing to help me out. Push come to squeeze, I could probably settle for the owner of a white one, but I'd prefer a matching set...

Any takers? Anyone know anyone?

Regards,

cd

He is asking if any other members with a smurf blue Rukus could help him on his wedding day. He Requires a matching pair so if any owners can assist and help out a fellow member and lives in Perth please get in touch :)

Thanks Steve; yep, you're right.

Rent, Borrow, or even bring your car and come and be a chaffeur for the afternoon, if you wanna stay behind the wheel yourself. ;-)

I'm not asking for a gimme, I am willing to make it worth someone's while, but buying the car is kinda out of the question seeing I only want it for an afternoon...

• 6 months later...

you want to know something funny, i was thinking how much my Halo Rukus would Look pretty Awesome if used in a Wedding & to have it done up with Ribbons & all of that as it would make me much more Prouder knowing my Halo made a Difference to their Big Day, if only i was Living a little Closer i would have Jumped at the Chance & i am Sure you would Agree =] Since Halo's are a little Rare maybe you could get hold of a white one Which i think would look so amazing to have the White & the Blue together. today while i was in town i saw a white Rukus & there are not that many here in Cairns, nobody likes them for what ever reason. hope you can fulfill your Wish as i do know how much that would mean to you & not forget make your Wedding an unforgettable Day. My Best Wishes to you & may you enjoy the Married Life. :wub:

Edited by Sonia