Recommended auto electrician in sydney

jaay

Recently my remote central locking button thing has been playing up on me. One of the little pieces of the remote has come off. To make it work, you must push the little piece down and press the button at the same time to make the car open. Sometimes it opens once I press it, and other days it takes up to half an hour -_-

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0339.jpg

My button is completely stuffed. It went missing tonight and I had to use the key to press it down to make it open.

When I use my key to open the door, the alarm starts to go off as soon as I open it. So annoying!

I want to fix this issue before something else happens. I want to be able to use my key to open the car door without the alarm going off.

Could anyone recommend me a place in sydney that can help me out with this issue.

Thanks guys

Well I ended up going to Toyota anyways. There charging me $35 for the transmitter and about $55-$65 for programming it. I don't mind that.

I can't program for shizz :P

• 3 months later...

Buy a new fob and program it yourself. cheaper that way.

I'm a bit of a noob but where do you buy the transmitter from and how do you program it yourself?

You buy it from the dealer, also some Locksmiths stock them and can code them in for you too, generally for cheaper and quicker than the dealer offers.

What car do you need the programming instructions for?

Buy a new fob and program it yourself. cheaper that way.

I'm a bit of a noob but where do you buy the transmitter from and how do you program it yourself?

You buy it from the dealer, also some Locksmiths stock them and can code them in for you too, generally for cheaper and quicker than the dealer offers.

What car do you need the programming instructions for?

I have a 2007 Aurion Sportivo and want a spare transmitter. I'll check out a few locksmiths and see how I go. Thanks

The remote for your car is around $250.

I think this is the correct programming for your car, you will need the master key for this. To check if you have a key that is coded as a master or valet find the security light, insert the key. If the light goes out straight away you have a master, if it stays lit for a second you have a valet. If you only have the valet it is possible to get a new master but it's not cheap.

If you have a master.

Turn of the interior light, and have all doors closed.

Insert master key and turn from OFF to on 3 times in 5 seconds leaving it in ON.

PROG should come up on the clock display

Press a button on the remote, hazards should flash once

Repeat for all other remotes ( Any remotes not done will be deleted)

Turn ignition OFF and open the door to close programming, test remotes.