Wheels, suspension, or system??

it's a bit hard to sleep in the back of a Ferrari Azza :P

Maybe, but definitely warm and cosy for those winter months ... :P

how? they don't come with Air-con... :P

and it'd be awefully squishy... and imaging if you picked up on a night out... :blink::blink::blink:

Hehehehehe... :lol:  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the responses peoples, but I agree with BanGn - my mind was made up yest. arvo when I saw a Red '05 Stivo with a very low spring kit setting with the stock 16" rims still attached parked at the local shopping centre, the thing looked HOT HOT HOT. So I thought "if it looks this good with King Springs, Imagine what I could do with adjustable suspension" - so Coil's it is..

The other thing I managed to do was a little research (and that really pays off).. I know what to look out for now (the different no. of adjustable positions, the option of camber adjustments, the monotube concept, etc) but I'm still in limbo about the best brand of adjustable coilovers in the market.

I've read threads about the D2 components and I've seen them in action, but people are worried about the people building the "custom" design for the rollas and the reliability issues etc.

I've looked at the Tiens and they seem to be OK for the price (plus the fact that you can attached it to a computer for automated adjusting from within the cabin at the tip of the driver's fingure) - but the last "guess-timate" i was quoted ($2500 inc electroc unit) left me in tears.

I won't be using my car for track work, but I'd love it to handle like it's on rails - I wanna scare my mates a bit more. So thanks again and I'll keep you all updated about the Suspension upgrade. The question now is who to trust and where to shop..

Cheers

Elbowz

PS: I've already got a house, but I'm still working on the Ferrari  :lol:

the EDFC (that electronic controll unit) wont fit in the corollas.