Why are Aurions so fast???!!!

Meh...I don't drive my aurion like a grandpa. I only do that around traffic lights and intersections but takes off fast on highways or freeways.

Most of my mates agree that my aurion can catch up with a modified wrx sti only in straight line. IN cornering it's wrx sti's forte!

I even smoked my other mate's falcon XR6T and to quote him "how can you go f***ing fast on 100kmh on cruise control????" after I explained how I passed him. He said he was doing 120kmh!

I went flying past an XR6T once.....then he turned the blues and twos on

TOCAU does not condone street racing, no matter how awesomely fast 200 killer-wasp Aurions are.

Actually i wasn't on street racing per se. I was actually on Freeway strictly 100kmh speed limit. He was the one who was speeding yet I passed by him. I don't know what went wrong with his Falcon :g:

>

Meh...I don't drive my aurion like a grandpa. I only do that around traffic lights and intersections but takes off fast on highways or freeways.

Most of my mates agree that my aurion can catch up with a modified wrx sti only in straight line. IN cornering it's wrx sti's forte!

I even smoked my other mate's falcon XR6T and to quote him "how can you go f***ing fast on 100kmh on cruise control????" after I explained how I passed him. He said he was doing 120kmh!

You sound very confused... or possibly very stoned.... or maybe even both :g:

LOL I wasn't confused but I would never drive vehicle stoned! In fact I hate drugs full stop. Maybe I should have been more clearer what year model was his XR6T. His is a Ford Falcon AU XR6T the ones with bug eyes for headlights. Go figure! :clap:

Didn't realise there was a turbo version of the AU falcon.

If it's just the XR6 AU, then yeah that's normal for you to be faster. If he actually forked out to do a turbo conversion for his AU, then he got extremely ripped off

Mythical creature.

"Actually i wasn't on street racing per se. I was actually on Freeway strictly 100kmh speed limit. He was the one who was speeding yet I passed by him. I don't know what went wrong with his Falcon"

Either you are a liar or an idiot, you choose...

I can answer the quote. I asked my mate just a while ago. He was actually having trouble that day. On the top of his car already having electrical glitches (I saw him struggle to start the car), he was belching smoke which may mean either gear box was stuffed or engine on its way out. Right now he is driving around hoping either of them doesn't blow up on him. I did tell him to get rid of it!

And no I wasn't lying about 100kmh speed limit. check this website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Freeway

So hangon...

One moment your saying you "smoked your friend's XR6T", and now this turns out to be a non-turbo AU falcon in dire need of repair?

Exactly how does this make your Aurion fast?