Saturday Night Cruise to BWCP

i admit a few honda boys av trouble sticking to the road  :(

but the ones i know very well are alot better drivers than most of us here... ;)

So I assume you DON'T know the ones that frequent Nebo???? :P

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do know them in fact lol ....just not as well as i know the other honda guys  :)

btw azza...how u liking my wheels lol  :)

I'm not... I WANT MY WHEELS BACK!!!!! :P

They look alright, but I hate it because the spin everytime I hit lift... ;) And like you said, they are crap around corners.... the squeek all the way around the car park at work....

When you supposed to get your car back ?

how bout just the one meet at data 3? :unsure:

if not how bout northsiders can meet data 3 n southsiders can meet garden city carpark where office works n rebel sports are (PLENTY of carspots there too)

the southsiders can wait for the northsiders to get to the southside meet n once all there..... we just take a right at the lights n on the highway we go ....

quick n simple YET effective :)

how bout just the one meet at data 3?  :unsure:

if not how bout northsiders can meet data 3 n southsiders can meet garden city carpark where office works n rebel sports are (PLENTY of carspots there too)

the southsiders can wait for the northsiders to get to the southside meet n once all there..... we just take a right at the lights n on the highway we go ....

quick n simple YET effective  :)

Doesn't sound like a bad idea....

meets should be in springwood mcaz and yatalla bp and trying to find a place to meet guys from the coast before we go to bw.

Sorry for late info .. i ll post some meets soon and times. if u got any suggestions plz add it on :).

Thank u. Big Russ

hey peeps,

sounds good but im workin till 1pm on saturday :(

what time is the kick of Russ?

id be keen to front up!!! 

peace

m

Mate its cruise at night, i m looking to be around 8 or 8 30.

Is every1 ok with meets at springwood mcaz and yatlla bp servo?

Ok Fellas these are the times and meeting spots.

First Northsiders from Brisbane will meet at Milton Data#3 at around 6:20pm and leavethe place at around 6:40pm.

Then the Second Meet will be at BP servo at Yatala at around 7:20pm. Thats gonna be spot where southsiders will meet and also where northsiders will meet with southsiders. We are gonna have 10-20min break there wait for everyone to come and meet us get some drinks,food,fuel etc. Then Leave around 7:40pm.

At arond 8:10pm or 8:15pm depends on the traffic, we are gonna meet Gold Coasters Behind the Broadwater Pools have a little chat, maybe take some photos then cruise off to the Final stop at BWCP.

After that, we can go do few laps around the Surfers and cruise slowly home.

Ok ladies and gentleman thats it from me. Let us know how u like the meeting spots and the times.

Sincerly Big Russ

Edited by svalerko

Hey,

I guess you can count me in on this, I allways go down the BWCP anyway. So I will see you guys there... My meet spot will be BP yatala. What time does the Dyno start... I will be working till about 1:30ish....

Anyone going to the car sound off at Harrys dinner on the 26th, I will be competting again... Hope to see some of you there as well.... see HERE for details.

Peter.

Hey,

I guess you can count me in on this, I allways go down the BWCP anyway. So I will see you guys there... My meet spot will be BP yatala. What time does the Dyno start... I will be working till about 1:30ish....

Anyone going to the car sound off at Harrys dinner on the 26th, I will be competting again... Hope to see some of you there as well.... see HERE for details.

Peter.

hey peter good to see you are still alive and kicking, the ozmazda dyno is on from bout 8:30 till around lunch.

Ok guys and girls whos going and whos not. Meeting Leaders are: @ Milton Brenden aka SilvaBullit, @ Yatala Corey aka Northy and my self, and @ Behind the bwcp Pools Amanda aka Ravenous if she dont mind.

Big Russ