ae112r sportivo kit?

Hi, I have a 2000 corolla ultima (ae112r If I'm correct) I was googling some pictures and things, I have seen some similar corollas, the sportivo ones and they have a nice looking body trim on them. All the pictures appear to be hatches though, I also took a look at the ae110 Levin corollas which looked cool.

So what I'm wonder is it possible to say get the sportivo trim and chuck it on my car? Or maybe the Levin trim?? I really just curious to see if I could make my car look cooler. Maybe if not these there are some other alternatives .

Thanks

The AE112 Sportivo body kit will fit any AE112 BUT it must not be the bug eyed version. (which you don't have)

If your after a Genuine Sportivo body kit, they are very hard to find these days, but if your lucky and you have the chance to grab them, then do it.

If your not bothered to look for a Genuine Sportivo kit, there is a aftermarket kit on eBay for around $350? (including front lip and skirts)

The fact that you have a sedan immediately means it's the facelift version - the bugeye pre-facelift only came out for ~2 years (overlapping partly with the AE102) and only in Seca form, the facelift in '99 brought about the return of the sedan.

Ive seen the sportivo front lip on ebay and gumtree for about $200. I just have the front lip on mine, no sideskirts. Also if your looking for the sportivo spoiler risers, good luck. Theyre the rarest of rare

Ive seen the sportivo front lip on ebay and gumtree for about $200. I just have the front lip on mine, no sideskirts. Also if your looking for the sportivo spoiler risers, good luck. Theyre the rarest of rare

Spoiler risers wouldn't be much use on a sedan though :P

• 2 months later...

time to revive the old thread :P Been thinking maybe just throwing on a levin front lip would look nice (cheaper too?) anywhere know where i might find one of these?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Can anybody tell me where I can buy the front lip of the AE112 Sportivo body kit.  My car is a July 2001 built SECA Conquest that I had the Sportivo body kit fitted to when I bought the car new in 2001.  I bought the kit from Fibre Sports in Taren Point Sydney but I believe they are no longer in business and who ever bought their moulds does not make the part I am looking for.  All the ones I find on the web are either out of stock or out of business, if anybody knows of anybody/company making them I would greatly appreciate the details.

Thanks