05' stivo trd grill

hey guys

so i have the 05' sportivo and i want that damn hot looking trd sports grill!! So anyyou guys from melbourne that can lead me a good panel beater or body shop that can do some... i hate to say it... fancy cut work? Im also trying to source the damn grill itself cause my toyota dealer doesnt have one in stock and i get the usual dont know if anyone has one speach.

if your sportivo is the new face lift model TRD dont make a 'sports grille" because the grille is part of the frton bumper.

That is why he wanted directions for someone in melbourne to do a good chop shop job Northy or "fancy cut work" as it was worded, so that the TRD sports grille may be implemented into his facelift model.

Unfortunately Specialized, i dont think it is going to happen. The headlights are shaped and positioned differently, i think the bonnet is a slightly different shape at the front and also having a way to fasten the grill in would be a very difficult job. I would just be content with what you have, the facelifts are nice and a TRD grill would look most out of place on a hacked up front bumper that doesnt really fit properly.

If you really want to pimp it, take a look at maybe some of the new Gialla, C-One or Veilside kits, i am not sure if they have them for facelift, but i am sure BigBum can fill you in, complete with images. :D

Plastic welding the centre grill out may give you the same look, but not sure if it supports the top of the grill (where the toyota emblem is). The top may just end up sagging. Can anybody confirm this?

Edited by ZAV

sounds like i have bitten off more than i can chew, i guess ill have to opt for an aftermarket body kit i dont mind the Gialla, C-One kits but the vielside kit in my opinion is fug il do a search and try and get some pics of all of them cheers guys

don't forget the elegant and trd sports kit too from toyota japan. and the booster and sumurai kit are also available. let me know if you have trouble finding pictures.