Goodbye Rukus/XB

Crypt

So reading over some autoblogs today and noticed that Scion in the US is primed to axe the XB, given the size of the American market I wouldn't assume it'd far stretch to assume the Australian model Rukus may also face the axe (time will tell :()

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/04/23/scion-xb-xd-models-getting-the-axe/

I came here thinking you had sold yours,phew

LOL I thought someone might interprit it as such :P thankfully no mine has got a lot of life left in it, as much as I want a Caldina every time I walk away and look at it I can't bring myself to sell it.

So reading over some autoblogs today and noticed that Scion in the US is primed to axe the XB, given the size of the American market I wouldn't assume it'd far stretch to assume the Australian model Rukus may also face the axe (time will tell :()

Bugga.... We might still receive a updated Rumion?

That's what I'm hoping for, the car is still quite popular in Japan so here's hoping that we still get them :)

On a side note I also read somewhere that the Nissan Cube had been axed by Nissan (take that as you want :P)

That's what I'm hoping for, the car is still quite popular in Japan so here's hoping that we still get them :)

On a side note I also read somewhere that the Nissan Cube had been axed by Nissan (take that as you want :P)

Ahh yes I see in Canada. Its even more popular then our box.

Id be surprised if Japan axes the Rumion but wont be surprised if we dont get a update here. I wonder when the next Rumion is due?

• 7 months later...

On a seperate side note and I know this will probably dissapoint John but I have in fact said goodbye to the Rukus as of a week ago, its been a good run but ultimately I wanted something quicker and faster.

On a seperate side note and I know this will probably dissapoint John but I have in fact said goodbye to the Rukus as of a week ago, its been a good run but ultimately I wanted something quicker and faster.

first of all i am very much saddened that you have parted with your Rukus & it also disappoints me & i think everybody else once people know the truth. but if you were not happy then you did what you had to do. i thought we were all in this together, standing by each other even in amongst all the jokes & humiliation that we seem to cop every now & again. well since i have modified my boxy babe i can honestly say i wouldn't trade mine not for anything. if anyone is going to say goodbye it will be my box. can't believe my Box will be 4 years old this Month, where has the time gone. i am so happy to be back as if you guys were wondering where have i been. i needed to be closer to my family. The really sad note is & i not wish to rave on but i will be honest & upfront with you guys as i have always been. When i was driving in Cairns people used to laugh & point and everything else for that matter. now that i have finally said goodbye to Cairns i can say that i am home where my heart belongs. now the people here have showed me much respect & telling me how much they love my Box. sometimes i feel like i am the Bandit but without the Trans Am.

Every where i go people give me the thumbs up, beep their horn, take pics & Video. it has been a great ride with my Toyota Rukus Halo & i wouldn't trade that for the world. David i am so happy for you for changing your wheels but i do hope it was a Toyota =]

• 3 months later...

I am from America and I own a 2015 Scion xB. I am sad to say that 2015 is the last model year according to four different dealerships that i have asked. They have been slow to be imported into the US because Scion is nervous about selling them. They just came out with two new models, the iA and the iM and a third is to be released in September to replace the xB. Im not sure what this means for the Rukus, but it might be done too.

The xB has had a good run, but all good things must come to an end.