not happy!!! (rookie needs help)

im definatly going to get one but first im getting the CAI, i shouldnt even be looking at the exuast cause my warrenty would be lets say scrutinised lol :rolleyes:

if you are worried about your warranty then dont even open the bonnet, soon as you modify your car you need to accept that your warranty is gone, cause if you get a hard ***** dealer its as good as gone.

get back to work zav!!! Otherwise your just as lazy as G-banger lol

Not much work happens before christmas.

We can prob get a group buy for the TRD CAI, I know I'm in.

do the research, get the price and im sure u'll have my vote :D

being reading and searching (for too long) im going to be traitor and either get a aem or injen CAI i just need a link or contact ASAP to buy either one of these systems im not doing another search (too tired of reading) and i really want to purchase one before the new year so anybody whith some links, contacts just give it all!!! Im in melbourne so any of the vic brothers out there with some info give us a holla too. Also decent prices and not having to wait until 2007 would help before it gets shipped to me. I need coffee..... :blink:

Oh yeah did i mention i love this site!!! (***** kissing here :) )

im definatly going to get one but first im getting the CAI, i shouldnt even be looking at the exuast cause my warrenty would be lets say scrutinised lol :rolleyes:

if you are worried about your warranty then dont even open the bonnet, soon as you modify your car you need to accept that your warranty is gone, cause if you get a hard ***** dealer its as good as gone.

Not true! I am fully covered with AAMI, all my mods are disclosed and covered, so long as the parts do not make the car unroadworthy. Normally a pod filter is not acceptable, but being essentially enclosed behind the foglights they are. I also have lowered suspension and front and rear sway bars. I believe Danthuyer has many more mods that are all covered too.

Edited by oz_viking

Not true! I am fully covered with AAMI, all my mods are disclosed and covered, so long as the parts do not make the car unroadworthy. Normally a pod filter is not acceptable, but being essentially enclosed behind the foglights they are. I also have lowered suspension and front and rear sway bars. I believe Danthuyer has many more mods that are all covered too.

He said warranty... not insurance..

insurance has nothing to do with the warranty on your car

p.s. interested in this new CAI.. but one question.. will it be cheaper than the Injen? $330 to my door may be hard to beat ;)

all of my mods are covered also, just costs bit more