the no problem xmas time sportivo celebration

on a postive note i just wanted to say that my sportivo (03) is yet to have a problem... yes no clunks, no noises, vibrations etc ....... damn gem if you ask me =)

39,000km and climbing..

lucky i guess?

Congratulations - well mines only 4 weeks old and the stiching on the seat is coming apart, the clucth needs adjusting/replacing .... .

And to make matters worse, I am dealing with a dealership who are so unmotivated, to be almost useless. It is one thing to say, all you need is your clucth adjusted to correct, its another thing for a dealer service manager to turn aroung and say that these clucthes are self adjusting, it works so it is fine!!!!

How do you deal with dealers who won't listen/hide behind "it works"?

Anyway, all the best...

on a postive note i just wanted to say that my sportivo (03) is yet to have a problem... yes no clunks, no noises, vibrations etc ....... damn gem if you ask me =)

39,000km and climbing..

lucky i guess?

You dont go back to them... find another who is willing to do the work

Must give a thumbs up to Cannon Toyota in heidelberg.. they have replaced and fixed alot of stuff on mine and eddys cars.... eddys most recent addition a New ECU :)

Edited by MotoMan

Congratulations - well mines only 4 weeks old and the stiching on the seat is coming apart, the clucth needs adjusting/replacing .... .

And to make matters worse, I am dealing with a dealership who are so unmotivated, to be almost useless. It is one thing to say, all you need is your clucth adjusted to correct, its another thing for a dealer service manager to turn aroung and say that these clucthes are self adjusting, it works so it is fine!!!!

Anyway, all the best...

Dude what you do ... is ... tell them im giving you 1 more chance to look at the problem and to resolve it ... if they refuse ... and don't even bother to look at it tell them ur taking it to fair trading ... they will **** themselves ... and submit a complaint to fair trading ... i did it they got there act together quick smart ...

Fairtrading has the power to close down a whole dealer if they wanted too ..

Trust me they will be sucking balls when they find out you went to them ... good luck with your problem ...

;)

Anyway, all the best...

Dude what you do ... is ... tell them im giving you 1 more chance to look at the problem and to resolve it ... if they refuse ... and don't even bother to look at it tell them ur taking it to fair trading ... they will **** themselves ... and submit a complaint to fair trading ... i did it they got there act together quick smart ...

Fairtrading has the power to close down a whole dealer if they wanted too ..

Trust me they will be sucking balls when they find out you went to them ... good luck with your problem ...

;)

thanks for the advise. Appreciated

39,000km and climbing..

lucky i guess?

Yeap, same here with my pre-facelift 2004 Model, 34,000klm and climbing... :D

May end up keeping it... :huh: