Boston equipment

Hi guys i am looking for any car audio places that sotck Boston Acoustic equipment... I know that Autobarn here in QLD have it but im searching for a better price.

Also i am after eye lids and sports grill for my Stivo. DO NOT FLAME ME, i have already used the search, but only found old topics, therefore product already sold. I have also scoured ebay OZ and ebay US too no avail. Thay have grills for the US Corolla but i think they wont fit our Corolla. HELP ME!!! my car looks soo boring...

eyelid u can buy from ignition - X in sydney, i don't have their contacts but it cost $55. Its not genuine though, but good enough. Sports grill I suggest you go buy Toyota one, aftermarket is made of fiberglass and its crap, trust me.

I'm surprised Autobarn supplied Boston Accoustic, but you should call Boston Accoustics local distributor and see who else supplied them. Which one do u after? The Z or the Pro?

thanks for the help. I have emailed Boston head office in the states to find out who their distributor is. So i can ring them and find out who their suppliers are, because distributors dont deal direct with the public. It will probably be out of the Pro range.

I already have 2 12" Boston Generator subs and 2 GT20 amps. Its gonna give me the ****s to chase down all this stuff!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hey

look here :

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-CORROLLA-01-...L-SPORTIVO-TRD-

and here :

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-CORROLLA-01-EYE-LID-EYE-BROW-

afaik a few members have bought both of these items in the past with positive feedback

:)

Thnks wei wei, but i have put my name down for the group guy. Thanks for the help anyway!!

Edited by Ashs Red Rolla

No Limit in Campbelltown (Sydney) sell boston. My friends buy from their boston gear from there.

I couldn't warrant the price, plus I liked the Bang-4-buck of Eclipse anyway (which i got from no limit).

Maybe not great for you being interstate but these guys give really good prices. They only sell good stuff too, no pioneer or kenwood ;)

No Limit Car Sound

Ph: 02 4627 9522