A few Questions

I lowered my car using Kings super Lows, i have a couple of questions if someone would be able to answer them for me

1. Is the car of a legal height limit? Basically has anyone been pulled over by the police and had a height check done?

2. Do i need a camber bolt? In my searching i noticed that some of you on the forum have put a camber bolt onto your car

3. What life expectancy should i expect from the standard shocks because i didnt change them. I dont drive on sydney roads as much as i use to. I did have a faulty left shock that was replaced back in 03

Your help would be appreciated

I lowered my car using Kings super Lows, i have a couple of questions if someone would be able to answer them for me

1. Is the car of a legal height limit? Basically has anyone been pulled over by the police and had a height check done?

2. Do i need a camber bolt? In my searching i noticed that some of you on the forum have put a camber bolt onto your car

3. What life expectancy should i expect from the standard shocks because i didnt change them. I dont drive on sydney roads as much as i use to. I did have a faulty left shock that was replaced back in 03

Your help would be appreciated

1 - I believe the legal height requirement in NSW is 100mm. I could be worng though. You will find that most insurance companies want at least 100mm ground clearance and no more and an 30mm lowering from standard height.

2 - No, but it helps.

3 - Some people claim as little as 20,000km's with Kings and standrd shocks, however others have found 40 - 50 more realistic.

Nice answer!!! Gee now why didnt i think of that???? :angry::angry:

I know that camber is the angle at which the tyre sits and the bolt helps to adjust this - i was expecting more of an answer like it decreases tyre wear or improves handling even more or something along those lines

Having a +ve or -ve camber will increase tyre wear. Having a -ve camber will give give you a quicker response going into the corner.

Is a very cheap/good mod to help handeling but only thing is tyre wear will increase.

Changing the toe will also help but tyre wear :(