Where do i shop? please help!!1 SOS

Grey-Rolla

Hey guys ive been hibernating and now im back. I know some of you guys from the forum travel alot and i need some help. I will be going overseas in FEB and the destinations will be Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Im wondering if any of you guys know any stores that sell car parts & assessories for our corolla (Altis in asia). I also want to know where i can find any car audio stores in these countries as i want upgrade my current audio system. If anyone have any information please help me, it will be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah i also want to know? which of these 3 countried would be better to shop for car parts and audio assessories?

Please give me tips and information :huh:

Thanks all :P :D :rolleyes: B)

ps i want new bling bling for my car....

autobacs hacks anyone.

it depends wat u're after. better having an exact list of things u need. i might be able to point u in the right direction in thailand and sgp.

from wat i know there's nothing much in malaysia unless u're after older proton/mitsu or AE rolla stuff.

Well, im after items such as,

vvti controller and CAMCON

weather shields,

neons,

hid kit,

fog lights,

grounding kits and other assessories.

Audio i need to get;

head unit

components speakers and speaker for the back

capacitor

and a mono amp

So if anyone knows where to direct me in order to find these items in Singapore and Thailand please direct me coz its been a while since ive been over there and i have no idea where to start, btw im Chinese :P

I was told in Thailand you can get discounts in large department store due to tax is this true???

Please Help thanks GUYS :huh: :P

Try SIM LIM Square in singapore, there's a couple of shops that do car audi on the first floor, the rest of the building is cameras/mp3s/electronics and computer stuff.

SIM LIM is a waste of time ..

All the stores there are linked ... in some way shape or form ...

eg .. I was buy a new JVC Video camera ... and all the shops had completely different prices ..

Used dirty sales tricks to get you into their store ... But in the end they all got the stock from the shop inside SIM LIM ..

Its like 1 big shop owns all the smaller ones ... sneaky buggers ..

You'll find that Singapore will be relatively similar to "western world" prices in most cases..

I def recommend Malaysia for Audio- there are plenty of car audio and parts shops around.. you;ll find plenty of modded cars over there coz its a relativley cheap hobby to have

I cant remember the name of the store i went to some 5years ago (or its location..) but it was 3 floors of car audio some name stuff to some cheapo asian stuff... u will have to venture out of KL to find the good stuff

oh and dont forget to haggle!!

only problem is that there are not many corolla's in m'sia .. There are heaps in S'pore ... all the 1.5 and all sedans .. which is great for me .. but I didnt see 1 hatch any time that im there ..

And it was tough trying to find a rolla in M'sia ... they have heaps of the Vios ..

I was guessing thailand would be the place to shop, for car audio and accessories. I could be wrong, so please correct me if im wrong, i just dont wanna walked around and end up with nothing, ive got 2k to spend so i wanna make the most of it since i wont be travelling again for a while.

Shaohaok or any please give me some directions on where obtain the items on my shopping list.

Thanks for your helps guys. :D :huh:

I was guessing thailand would be the place to shop, for car audio and accessories. I could be wrong, so please correct me if im wrong, i just dont wanna walked around and end up with nothing, ive got 2k to spend so i wanna make the most of it since i wont be travelling again for a while.

Shaohaok or any please give me some directions on where obtain the items on my shopping list.

Thanks for your helps guys. :D :huh:

i'll find u the address for the car parts place in bangkok.

u'll prolly end up with lots of cheaper generic accessories. unless u know the specific part that u're after.

oh yeah, when u're at simlim u have to fairly careful. ESP if u look faaaaaaar from local.

well voy its all well and good that u have that much to spend but honestly bro dun go and blow it on expensive parts that you may have trouble with when you get home like say in terms of "Warranty" that would be the worst use ur hard earned money on something u may not be able to return!!!! As for the grounding kits we'll do that when u get back from ur holidays $10 in parts for that job bro!!!! ^_^