Power Enterprise Camcon VVTI - Controller

Blacktivo

Hey there guys,

I'm was wonderin has any1 installed and tested this VVTI controller if so hows the power output and torque and is worth it?

The below is their homepage advertising its first VVTI controller on the market today

http://www.power-enterprise.co.jp/pr...con/camcon.htm

I have read a test car of 1.8 Corolla auto that has 103 kw at the flywheel fitted with mild exhaust and using standard panel filter. however the test was measured is at the wheels.

Test shows on dyno standard is 66.6kw at the wheels once VVTI controller installed fitted and dynoed it produced 71.5kw at the wheels thats like a 5 kw gain at the wheels how much is that at the flywheel?

What do you guys think of it? i think it would be beneficial for a Camry..

Hey there guys,

I'm was wonderin has any1 installed and tested this VVTI controller if so hows the power output and torque and is worth it?

The below is their homepage advertising its first VVTI controller on the market today

http://www.power-enterprise.co.jp/pr...con/camcon.htm

I have read a test car of 1.8 Corolla auto that has 103 kw at the flywheel fitted with mild exhaust and using standard panel filter. however the test was measured is at the wheels.

Test shows on dyno standard is 66.6kw at the wheels once VVTI controller installed fitted and dynoed it produced 71.5kw at the wheels thats like a 5 kw gain at the wheels how much is that at the flywheel?

What do you guys think of it? i think it would be beneficial for a Camry..

we're doing a group buy for it now in the buy/sell section. the test rolla belongs to RUNX on this forum. talk to him about the agins.

Yes that's my car so far they were the initial figures with average mods i have to get it dynoed again since i have done more mods to the exhaust and airfilter we also had the unfortunate luck of doin that dyno tune in 37 degrees!!!! <_< We let it have a break and then gave it one more go for a final run after nearly 2hrs of tunning it came out with 80.9KW@wheels and there is still alot more to get out of it :) !!!! So in all honesty guys they do work and i am very impressed so far we have not come across any negatives yet with the camcon!!! :D

hey negatron and RuNx,

how much is the group buy?

RuNx, so what engine modifications have you done to your car now?

is there any 0-100 times? what was it standard, then when u did that test and now?

thanks for info guys

2.25" from the extractors back, HI-Flow cat, reso and a HI-TECH muffler, POd filter, Grounding wires, voltage stabilizer, NGK iridium plugs and of course the CAMCON.......No 0-100 times yet or 0-400m times yet either, i would like to take it out to the track when we finish up the tuning and when it gets alittle cooler (weather-wise). I couldnt tell u what the figures would be like now since i've changed a few things but running the CAMCON with the change in mods the car is going alot better but is desperate need of more fuel!!!!!!! Its really sucking the air in now!!!! :lol: I dont know a standard figure since we never actually did a reading without any mods on the car we never really thought about modifiying this car!!!! But it shouldnt be too long until i get it re-tuned so when we get close to a "final" figure i'll post it up!!!

• 3 years later...