Door Conversion

Bradley.F

recently put some speakers in the doors :) will eventually get around to neatening out the pocket and fibreglassing it so it's more of a "one piece" look. but slow and steady wins the race, yeah? :P
let me know what you think! i know it's not the best so negative criticism is not necessary. i'm aware it's rough as guts but it was a half hour job with bugger all supplies. just got sick of the ****ty sound that came from 4" speakers.

12900233_1111291515588560_836683260_n.jpg

nothing Negative to say mate..you did what you could with what you had..And that always is worth a pat on the back..so PAT PAT 

KAA

On 28/03/2016 at 1:16 AM, KAA said:

nothing Negative to say mate..you did what you could with what you had..And that always is worth a pat on the back..so PAT PAT 

KAA

thanks mate :) can't wait to seal it off and make it's own pod but that's when i'm a little more financial lol. built a box for the two subs in the back but built it too high so it took like, 90%-95% of my boot space lmao.
done anything on your Aurion?

Hi Bradley, No not really done much on our Presara..some de-badging and a grill change and a new Clarion Nav/Audio unit..thats it.

Love it as is really, a wonderful ride

KAA