Program Corolla 2003 - 2007 Remote Instructions(ZZE122)

I purchased an additional Central locking remote for a ZZE122R Corolla (Approx 2003-2007) and thought id paste the programming instructions here just in case anyone needs it.

This Instruction is for the One Button Genuine Toyota Remote.

Step 1 - Open Drivers side door (all other doors need to be closed)

Step 2- On the existing remote, press the "Lock/Unlock" button twice.

Step 3 - Insert the key in the ignition

Step 4- Turn the key from "OFF" to "ON" 20 times Finishing it at "OFF", the Hazard lights should flash 20 times if successful 
 i - The key needs to be turned 20 times really quickly (in approximately10-12 Seconds)
 ii - Do not start the engine or remove the key from the ignition when performing step 4 or else you will need to start from step 1 again.
iii - If the Hazard lights do not flash up to 20 times after you have turned the key 20 times, start again from step 1. Otherwise continue  with Step 5.

Step 5 - After the Hazard lights stop flashing (upto 20 times) press and hold the "Unlock/Lock" button on the NEW remote for two seconds then do the same on the existing remote.

Step 6 - To save the above, turn Key from "OFF" to "ON", then Back to "OFF", then remove key, close the driver door and test the buttons on the remote.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I created an account to thank you so dearly mate !!!! Holy shakes thank you so so much! Your a legend mate! I hope you see this 

I had had given up hope but this worked for me I've got the engine code 1ZZ-FE. Corrola Ascent. 2007 my06

Going to just just in tags so more more people find this quicker. Programming keyless remote. Single button tear shaped unlocker.

• 3 months later...
On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, Gravehaunted said:

I created an account to thank you so dearly mate !!!! Holy shakes thank you so so much! Your a legend mate! I hope you see this 

I had had given up hope but this worked for me I've got the engine code 1ZZ-FE. Corrola Ascent. 2007 my06

Going to just just in tags so more more people find this quicker. Programming keyless remote. Single button tear shaped unlocker.

Thanks for the kind words. Happy to help :)

• 9 months later...
On 7/3/2016 at 11:51 PM, Ronnyboy said:

Step 4- Turn the key from "OFF" to "ON" 20 times Finishing it at "OFF", the Hazard lights should flash 20 times if successful 
 i - The key needs to be turned 20 times really quickly (in approximately10-12 Seconds)

Hey Ronnie... My key is pretty worn, and there is no way possible I can turn the key 20 times in 12 seconds because it keeps snagging. Is there any way to do this another way?
I was thinking maybe splicing into one of the wires that lead to the module and putting in a momentary switch for this purpose.

Do you know anyone that might have a circuit diagram for it?