Aurion SX6 2006 passenger power window issue

jumparound80

Hi guys, just wanting to get some advice on an issue I'm facing with my passenger window. It doesnt go up or down from the passenger door and from the master switch on the drivers side. Any ideas what this could be? It only started happening when I had to replace the battery so I dont think it's a mechanical issue.

Hi John, I am guessing that the other windows operate properly?..maybe fuses in fuse block worth a good look at..wiring loom in the door?..only wild stab's in the dark sorry..if nothing else works then I would suggest an auto electrician

KAA

Hi Rob, thanks for your response! Yeah all other windows work properly. Does each door have a separate fuse? I thought there was only 1 fuse for all power windows, I will check it out though. Also I'm wondering if the master switch is faulty could it cause the passenger one to stop working, is it daisy chained from master switch? Im just guessing also.

Hello John, as far as I know there is only one fuse for the power windows so if all the rest work it could be the master switch..although it would be strange to have only the passengers window not working..I do remember there was a recall for the master window switching panel on Aurions, so maybe that is worth checking with Toyota to see if yours was due for the recall..apart from that it is a mystery and may require an auto electrician to check it out mate

Hope it is sorted soon

KAA