Car Juddering

Hi Team.  This is my first post.  I am a proud owner of 2019 Toyota Corolla ZR.  I absolutely love the car, but I noticed that when I apply the breaks when driving slowly and then I release the break slowly I get this car Juddering if that is the right term to use.  Its like when in a traffic jam and you have to press the breaks slowly and release slowly I get this motor vibration.  Have taken the car back to service and they said this is normal, but it just does not feel right.  If I apply the break normaly or take my foot off the break quickly I don't feel it, only when pressing the breaks gently.  It's almost that feeling of when you are in a manual transmission car and you take off you get that car shake.  Apart from that when driving I feel nothing.  it is as smooth as butter.  I read something about break vacuum, but not sure if that is it.  I really would love some help.  Car is about 1 month old.

1 Month old car, take someone with you and Find another dealer and get them to go for a run with you and REPLICATE the problem,

Don't wait in the waiting room while the techos go for a run around the block as their answer will be ( No fault at time of test drive ) Go with them

When you first start off in morning, you normally feel and sometimes hear the ABS doing a self check ( which is a small vibration) felt through the steering and brake pedal but that is only momentarily

Edited by CONROD

Is it a petrol or hybrid model?  The petrol has a iCVT where there is a physical first gear (for better off-the-line performance), I wonder if this judder is related to the transmission switching between the CVT and the launch gear.