• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CAI is about the only thing I'll do to mine. Further on down the track I've been tossing up other car options re: performance.

VVTI - Supra

RX7 Series 5/6

S15 Silvia etc...

I know you're all going to say Supra lol.

Btw cheers tom. Good old Zeratul from Starcraft lol.

Edited by oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo

Lmfao I did. Hardly remember it though. Games have gotten out of hand these days. Very gritty and realistic some of them. Especially Manhunt and Condemned. I have to say I'm impressed with Need for Speed: Most Wanted and more importantly Doom 3. It's the first time a game has actually scared me. Forget horror movies. Play Doom3 with surround sound enhanced headphones lol.

lol

The thing i found annoying about need for speed was that it was realistic in some forms, but totally un-realistic in others, you get what im saying

Like the dyanamics of the cars and the city them selves

Seriously if someone made a game like GTA 5 set in eastern australia ie, queensland, sydney, act, victoria it would be sweet.. But have real cars

If anybody has ever played getaway, they will know what i mean. If this was set in australia, it would be heaps good, excelllllllllllllllent

and yes it was ... im in the same boat as you .. in regards to TPG adsl 2

wish TPG would hurry up and gimme ADSL2+

check this email I got from them

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your email.

We want to upgrade as many clients as possible to ADSL2+ but their are a few restrictions that stand in our way. I hope I can clarify them below.

The Castle Hill exchange has been enabled to offer our ADSL2+ service. Although the ADSL2+ involves your telephone line connecting to our own equipment at your local telephone exchange, we still rely on Telstra technicians or contractors to install the service.

The current procedure to move you to ADSL2+ requires us to cancel your ADSL Service and order your ADSL2+ as a new service. This result in you being without any Internet Access for approximately 7 working days. We are currently working with Telstra to find a better solution. The solution we are looking for will allow us to transfer you to ADSL2+ with you experiencing only 30 mins of Internet downtime.

The reason we are holding off moving individual existing ADSL clients to ADSL2+ is due to the downtime that would be experienced. We are so close to having a "churn" like function that we feel it is best to hold off offering the upgrades until this is available.

If you wish to avail the ADSL2+ service straightaway,you are required to cancel the current ADSL service and signup as a new customer to ADSL2+ service. Please note that setup fee of $59.95 is applicable and downtime of approximately 7 working days is involved.

obviously what we already know from wp

wish telstra would hurry up and fix ozemail interenet conection.. running at 6kb/s AVG

heheh .. dodgy ozemail ... blame iinet ..

I used to work for Ozemail ... heheheh