King of the Hill

blue_rolla

Yeah I used to use software utilities to fix up Windows problems but all your doing is just putting a bandaid on the problem as I find that later on the Windows system ends up shatting itself again.

I only use utilities on customer or staff computers as they never seem to backup there information on there system. Dam customers.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well a new day and a new king...

even though there's been 4 posts today here already... anyway new king!

EDIT: WHAT THE HELL YOU ***** I HAD KING AND YOU STOLE IT!!!

thats it im going to go hammer parts off my ke20 for a while...

"A bit cold" doesn't cover it. I was racing penguins to work this morning. When I got there, I had to compete for parking with dog-sleds. The UN is going to start mail-dropping supplies to us soon because it's too cold to leave the office. The chick who ALWAYS rocks up to marketing lectures in a short denim skirt is actually wearing pants today (I'm in the lecture now, I love wireless.... hehehe)

In other words.... IT'S FCUKING FREEZING!

Edited by Tats

bwhahah love it how chicks can stand the cold wif mini skirts bwhahaha

I love watching them too. ;)

i love watching women in pain from wearing high heels way to high................they look like they got a pole up their a$$ cause of the pain they in....................heheheheheeee

i would choose comfy shoes anyday over being underdressed in the cold for fashion.................:P

"A bit cold" doesn't cover it. I was racing penguins to work this morning. When I got there, I had to compete for parking with dog-sleds. The UN is going to start mail-dropping supplies to us soon because it's too cold to leave the office. The chick who ALWAYS rocks up to marketing lectures in a short denim skirt is actually wearing pants today (I'm in the lecture now, I love wireless.... hehehe)

In other words.... IT'S FCUKING FREEZING!

The end is the beginning is the end of the next day after the day after tomorrow...or something like that.

Actually, that's an awesome Pumpkins song...The end is the beginning is the end...I might download that...

bwhahah love it how chicks can stand the cold wif mini skirts bwhahaha

I love watching them too. ;)

i love watching women in pain from wearing high heels way to high................they look like they got a pole up their a$$ cause of the pain they in....................heheheheheeee

i would choose comfy shoes anyday over being underdressed in the cold for fashion.................:P

*Homer Simpson voice* MMmmmmmm girls with high heels.

its so quiet today without becca and tom tom..............where did everyone go?

tats........are u coming to the newcastle cruise?...........its about time we meet u............hehee

so i can edit ur name to the list.

Is it bright where you arrreeeee,

Have the people channnnngedd?

Does it make you happpyyyy or so straaanggggeee...

And in your darkest hour,

My hope sinder burnssss,

You can't watch the world devoured in it's hateeee...

My hope sinder burnssss,

smashing pumpkins rob?

My hope sinder burnssss,

smashing pumpkins rob?

Yuppers. The End is the Beginning is the End, from the Batman soundtrack (it was the Batman movie that had Arnold Schwarzenegger in it).

I had my mummas pasta for lunch.

Seeing a girly tonite for dinner though hehe ;)

how cute!!

alicia???????

.........................................................ew

no, no...no, no no no NO and NOOOO.

Bec. She's South Korean, works as a hairdresser tues - sat and works as a Perfumist on Sun - Mon. Did I mention she's hot? Muahahahaha :lol:

PS: NO I AM NOT GOING BACK OUT WITH THAT SKANK. HER NAME IS NOW 'A' OR SUCCUBUS TO ME.

She's a whore, basically. Didn't take her long to go and sleep with two of her best friends (yes they are male) after I dumped her. Only took her 2 weeks to do that after we broke up. Screw her (no not literally) rofl.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................rob thats horrible of her to do............

good on u..................goood luck tonight just be urself i'm sure she'll love u as much as we all do !!.......:D

ahah dw rob, theres heaps of asian ladies out there for ya haha

lol I aint worrying peeps it's alllll good haha. this asian girly I'm seeing tonite I dated 5 years ago too haha. we ran in to each other again. so fiiiiinnnnnne.

Oh and Alicia? Man...she's that much of a slut that when she walks down the street people go, '***.....DAMN that's a slutty slutty bang bang!'

Ok ok enough pay out. I feel better though hahaha.