• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wednesday is a great day... no uni and no work... terrific! i finally got the axles out and the diff replaced on my ke20 corolla.. i took a video of my using my car and some rope to get the axles out - ill post it up sometime soon... in silvers :P

wednesday is a great day... no uni and no work... terrific! i finally got the axles out and the diff replaced on my ke20 corolla.. i took a video of my using my car and some rope to get the axles out - ill post it up sometime soon... in silvers :P

your a crazy DIY guy tom u know that! :lol:

your a crazy DIY guy tom u know that! :lol:

Next time I'm up there Pete you have to recite this sentence for me:

"Maybe they should ban the b@stard from this part of the broadcast area."

Heh...hehehehe

wtf? ropes?!? and here i was thinking ive seen it all. worst i seen is a guy at my work stuck his finger in the hole he was guiding a sheave throught then the thing slipped and took his finger off.....

found a great clip today on www.youtube.com - the counterweight off a tower crane fell onto a the car next to the guy filming.

sad yet amazing - sorry caffine kicking in...all hypo here...

Edited by Aimee_B

oh man... morning...

went to uni today... turned up at the classroom... noone was there... turns out there's no tutorial for that subject this week... so i went to uni for nothing...

start work in 45 mins... i dont wanna go to work... i just made a breakthrough with this diff, and it can all go back together now, but i dont have time today... how lame does it get?!

anyway... what is everyone up to today?

Hey hey let's go kink au suuuuuu

Kinte kinte junnnooooo protect my bawlsssss

rofl...I nearly wet myself laughing man. Everyone else didn't get it here in the office. They aren't South Park and Manga fans like us lol.

Must be warmer today..... denim skirt is back :) And damn those legs are looking good.

You're wearing a denim skirt? Pic? lol

Not until after the first date! :blink: