King of the Hill

blue_rolla

Hey Tats... and chance u were in canberra today?

Nah definately not mate, I drove down there Friday night and left lunchtime Saturday. And even then the only places I would've been spotted were cholesterol corner at Dickson and one of the residences at ANU. And driving between those two places.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was a Chinese buffet place? Damn, I had stuff from that lousy chicken place (same shop as Ali Baba) and Maccas! Ah well maybe next time.

A mate is moving to Canberra soon for PhD study so I might be down once every couple of months :) Depends on where he lives and where the cheap nasty motels are.

There was a Chinese buffet place? Damn, I had stuff from that lousy chicken place (same shop as Ali Baba) and Maccas! Ah well maybe next time.

A mate is moving to Canberra soon for PhD study so I might be down once every couple of months :) Depends on where he lives and where the cheap nasty motels are.

Cheap nasty hotels? Nonsense.

Stay with Mick and Jim Jim :lol:

Cheap nasty hotels? Nonsense.

Stay with Mick and Jim Jim :lol:

If we had any room at all i would say yes. but zero room.

stay with rob.

Ahh no worries Tats, just Tayles my bro was chatting to a guy with a very very similar car to yours on sunday night and he thought it may have been u...

next time u come down u should say something!

I thought about it, but in reality I was only there for a short time and Friday night was dedicated to drinking the place dry :D And I had a full car of passengers who aren't really into cars or cruising, so they wouldn't appreciate being dragged around the city meeting new people.

If I come down by myself for more than 15 hours we'll defiantely get something happening!

You knew me as oO_corollasportivo03_Oo, then I changed to bADbOYz after developing my schizophrenic 'other half' known as 'Nelson'. I then lived in solitude and didn't come to meets or the site for quite a while. I am back now just as you are sir :P

These lyrics were concieved yesterday while on cold and flu medication. It's important to note that this is NOT the work of Nelson.

The Feathery Squid

Hello there,

I am the Feathery Squid,

floating amid,

Minsets and personas

I've been here a long time

Dragging my politicals

Whispering behind me

Saying, 'liars liars...liars'

'Hey there boy' the eyebrow said

'I can make things better for you in your head'

I thought to myself for a moment, and conluded my envision

'It's looks like your hiding something sir, you're remeniscent of the dead'

Don't listen to structure

Don't listen to the spoons that feed

Just listen to yourself

And you shall be freed

The greatest perfection, is imperfection

PS: I refuse to let Tom's thread die.

The gym that I go to...'used to go to' >:( music has taken over now dammit, is around $25 a month. I didn't have a join up fee though, but they are usually $99 with this place.

To be honest phil you'd be amazed at what you can do at home, unless you're looking at getting into it big big time.

Ok guys I've been picking band names randomly from the air (that's how they should come anyway lol) so here's a list. Comments welcome :lol:

Priceless Matter

Silent Anywhere

Anywhere Nurse

Copious Anywhere

Fly Cranky

Badger Ammo

I like Priceless Ammo. And Badgers :lol:

Anything with the word "anywhere" sounds a bit emo.

PS: Phil, don't try Fitness First mate, they sign you up for direct debit from your bank account then you have to go through hell to cancel it.

I like Priceless Ammo. And Badgers :lol:

Anything with the word "anywhere" sounds a bit emo.

That's what I was thinking. I originally came up with 'anywhere' because I don't tie myself to any specific genres or styles. I play whatever is on my mind.

Priceless Ammo sounds good haha

Was even thinking of giving the band an individual name, like 'Claude Badger' lol

The gym that I go to...'used to go to' >:( music has taken over now dammit, is around $25 a month. I didn't have a join up fee though, but they are usually $99 with this place.

To be honest phil you'd be amazed at what you can do at home, unless you're looking at getting into it big big time.

Yeah but every time I get home I go straight onto WOW... If im at the gym surrounded by other people doing the same thing that will make me more active. Also theres a gym on my way home so instead of sitting in traffic I can do a workout and when I leave peak hour will be gone :D

$25 a month that sounds prity reasonably actually. Not sure on the prices here in Syd... Might have to do some shopping around...

Lmao...lvl 65 now with my epic mount dude. You? :lol:

I use dumbells while I'm at the pc? lol

DUDE! Your nuts! Im only level 44... With my normal mount.... :( Can you use dumbells while sitting down? I thought you had to stand up looking at yourself in the mirror so you can see yourself if you doing the right technique?

when sitting down put the back your arm against the inside of your leg. this braces it (tricep area of the arm should be resting on your inside thigh, eg: right arm = resting on inside of right thigh) then go nuts :D

Yeah I recently re-speced from dps (retribution) to protection. I'm the guilds main Area of Effect tank now. Basically instead of just holding one enemy, I can hold sh!tloads now and take the beating while they get mowed down by our Druid/Mage/Warlock dps team :lol:

The Epics are awesome man, be sure to save heaps and get one lol. I have 123% speed now (crusader aura increases speed by 20% and carrot on a stick by 3%), far out...quicker than the rolla haha

Put your dumbells on a pillow or something in the study with you dude. It only takes about 20 mins to do your biceps, triceps and side delts as an example ;) Just go afk for a while and come back to it :lol:

you're fury spec'd aren't you?

Put your dumbells on a pillow or something in the study with you dude. It only takes about 20 mins to do your biceps, triceps and side delts as an example ;) Just go afk for a while and come back to it :lol:

you're fury spec'd aren't you?

Fury? :blink: