blue_rolla

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

such poor form going on here ...

common team .. just pay the $40 and become a silver member ..

you get extra pm space ... free and reusable stickers !! .. and access to the members pages !! .. common .. do it !!

Yeh show us!! annnnnnnnnddddddd.... how much more pm space do u get.. andddddddd... are there any games in the member threads? or just male car talk?

andddddddddd...

be honest!!

YEAH TELL TELL!!

MAKE IT WORTH WHILE JASE

im not telling you whats in the silver members pages... but there is some very funny stuff and the awesome game jason started... i think its time for another game though...

the PM folder can hold 1000 messages!!

you have heaps more space for pictures...

and the flood control! its all about the flood control!

plus... think about how much enjoyment you get out of this forum, on top of the information you get about your car... you would pay HEAPS more than $40 for that sort of fun or information in any other situation, its just here you're not forced to pay... but do the right thing and support Steve in the UK who is paying to keep this site up and running...

thats why i joined, cos $40 is bugger all when you think about it, and i pay that much to go out on a weekend or something... surely i can spend the same amount and get unlimited enjoyment on here...

Yer internet has been dead. Look at my post count lol, basically still a nOOb... Man you sore that accident on north rocks road with that blueish rolla?? how smashed up was it

alriteeeeeeee

ill do it... but soon ok

Yeh $40 is really nothing i spose for a year.. i dont know how to do any of the picture things.. all i do is play the games lol.. hmmmmmmmmm

yes there are a couple of games in there ..

and yes there are secrets about the most interesting and wonderful things !!! ..

Join and you shall see ....

If you want to see the stickers ... go to my space and check out the pics of my car on there .. and you will see the pics on the front windscreen .. at the top corner !!!

my heater is on :D

but im about to brave the cold for CHEAP FOOD!!! WOOO!!

u talking about jimmys

haha... not quite...

parra westfields, in the downstairs food court, they all start doing end of day specials...

2 for 1 pies = $3.75

3 fresh juices = $5 (shared between 2 people, so $2.50 each)

huge cream bun = $1.50

Cost per person: $10.25 for 2 pies, 1.5 juices, and a cream bun!!

haha... not quite...

parra westfields, in the downstairs food court, they all start doing end of day specials...

2 for 1 pies = $3.75

3 fresh juices = $5 (shared between 2 people, so $2.50 each)

huge cream bun = $1.50

Cost per person: $10.25 for 2 pies, 1.5 juices, and a cream bun!!

tommy !! .. you know you can just go to woolies and get like 10 no frills pies for $10 ... and water from a tap is free !!!! ....

.. thats not a REAL feed...

im talking about quality pie face pies, quality FRESH JUICE!!, and nice soft cream eclair thing...

quality ??? fresh ????

I think not

.. its sloppy seconds ... made last nite ... sitting in salmonella infested, florescent lit glass case ....

mmmmm salmonalla city !