DONT TRUST VALET PARKERS!

OMG

I jsut washed my car and i noticed the front left part of my bumper has been shaved .. no dents but the paint is scartch off like its brushed passed a brick wall. i can see primer and black plastic :S

GAH

And i cant go and pin it on him now either coz he will say that I did it :S

AGHH

Annoyed because i kept my car pristine until now :(

Went and got the white artline and patched up the black bits .. but still unhappy

OMG

I jsut washed my car and i noticed the front left part of my bumper has been shaved .. no dents but the paint is scartch off like its brushed passed a brick wall. i can see primer and black plastic :S

GAH

And i cant go and pin it on him now either coz he will say that I did it :S

AGHH

Annoyed because i kept my car pristine until now :(

Went and got the white artline and patched up the black bits .. but still unhappy

Sorry to hear about your car mate, sucks when ppl dont take care of it (especially when its their job to do so!)

Care to tell us where the VALET parking was so the rest of us can avoid it!

On a positive note at least your car does stink :P (Anyone remember that episode of Seinfield?) :lol:

$100 to get it fixed @ DSports mate.

Well thats how much it cost me to fixed the scratches you describe on my rear bumper.

Though your car being white it might cost more, i do remember Dave @ DSports telling me that he could blend dark colours easily, but for light colours a whole respray on the item may be required.

Edited by neK

THA B@$7@RD$! :angry:

Man dont these people have a concience? No respect for other peoples property. Go to there manager and say what happened, see what he says? At least its reported. <_<

Man sorry to hear about it. :(

THA B@$7@RD$! :angry:

Man dont these people have a concience? No respect for other peoples property. Go to there manager and say what happened, see what he says? At least its reported. <_<

Man sorry to hear about it. :(

yer.. i getting quote from chips away - good opportunity to get my car mudflaps colour coded too

Guys,

I am a valet parker...

To be honest, most of the valet drivers sucks...

can't really park the cars...

some of them are fat.. but they park the cars so close together and they can't even get out from the car...

thus the door will hit the other car.. and dent...

I feel sorry to see those ppl doing that to all the cars...

try not to use valet service... :lol:

unless the company will take the liability (like the company I work with)

Edited by XHU776

That really sucks. We all make so much effort into keeping our cars dent and scratch free - and then someone else spoils it for you. Today I'm waiting at the lights on my way to work in peak hour traffic and a fkn cyclist hits my side mirror. Luckily know damage.

don't get me started on that sort of thing!!

far out carparks are the worst places in the world. worse than hell! ... the other day, come out to my car, theres a few scratches above the rear wheel arch - obviously someone has hit me on the way in or out of their spot... then the day after that, i come out, and my rear bumper is bent, as if someone has hit it and pushed it, causing it to fold...

and it just ****s me because i look after my car so meticulously, always leaving a big gap every side of me, just to stay safe and not damage my car or other cars...

:angry:

it's really bad like u look at yr car wtih scratches after shopping...

dunno wat did that... no where to find out...

last time for my old car, a bigbig keyed signature was added to the door... so sad