2010 camry altise fog/driving lights

looking to buy a set of fog/driving lights for the front bumper for this car i will attach a photo once i get a chance to...it should be up by the weekend and hopefully its not raining lol....photos are up mow but as you can see this is 1 of many front bumpers that is the same on most but the only difference is the shape of the fog lights at the bottom i hope some one has my type complete with wiring harness to go  with it

20220415_064142_2.jpg

20220415_064217_2.jpg

20220415_064231_2.jpg

Edited by Jamie Edwards

On 4/14/2022 at 3:41 AM, Tony Prodigy said:

Nice. Look forward to it. Hopefully you can get a chance with this crazy weather that's been for the last few months !

pics are up now if you want to look...yeah i hate the rain....i cant function without the sun rofl

10 hours ago, Jamie Edwards said:

pics are up now if you want to look...yeah i hate the rain....i cant function without the sun rofl

I found this on Ebay if you'd like to take a look. Check his other items as he also has LED option too. 

Chat with the seller if you're not sure about anything, but from the pictures, it looks like the same shape you have. 

1 hour ago, Jamie Edwards said:

yeah thats them thanks heaps tony 

You're welcome mate. Happy to help.

I'm also seeing a discount code for that same item, so it's possible you can get the kit even cheaper. Not sure if you can see the code so I've attached a screenshot of the listing with code, so type that code in at checkout and see if it works for you.

Click on the image and then click again to fully expand it.

:thumbsup:

1035434158_CamryFogLightsEbay.thumb.png.620e683fb41d0bd1879a6a9a89ffc573.png

Edited by Tony Prodigy