Headlight adjustment bolts

Angrysubie64

Today, I've been learning how to adjust my low beam lights in my 2000 Toyota Celica SX. The top one basically moves the low beam vertically right? So, what about the other adjuster bolt below? (Circled in blue) Does anyone here know what the bottom bolt does? When I fiddled around with the bottom bolt, it seemed like it was doing the same thing as the top one.IMG_2578.thumb.jpg.7df07f8e4b0786173cc1ca47ddc50e0a.jpg

Edited by Angrysubie64

2 hours ago, Angrysubie64 said:

Today, I've been learning how to adjust my low beam lights in my 2000 Toyota Celica SX. The top one basically moves the low beam vertically right? So, what about the other adjuster bolt below? (Circled in blue) Does anyone here know what the bottom bolt does? When I fiddled around with the bottom bolt, it seemed like it was doing the same thing as the top one.IMG_2578.thumb.jpg.7df07f8e4b0786173cc1ca47ddc50e0a.jpg

1 goes up and down the other goes left and right to find out better it is best done in a dark area on a wall

8 hours ago, Jamie Edwards said:

1 goes up and down the other goes left and right to find out better it is best done in a dark area on a wall

Ok, thanks, but it when I was adjusting the bottom bolt, the lights seemed as if though it was doing the same thing as what the top bolt does.

Edited by Angrysubie64