Those blue parker lights

Does anyone know where to get the blue parker light bulbs?

There is a guy that sells them (KT_haha's friend) for $5 and $2 postage i think.. has white and blue LED's among other lighting goodies (globes, HID kits etc..) his ebay store is here. If you need a direct contact, PM me

ok so 50% say it has good reception and 50% say its doesnt. Guess il just have to grab someones and try it out

I've found that reception is fine for most commercial stations.. at times i struggle with 96.1. Sometimes it's not as clear depending where you are (hilly area's etc) but i mean.. how often do you listen to the radio especially if you have a 'fulli sick' system....bro? :P

For $20 you cant go wrong i reckon B)

Does anyone know where to get the blue parker light bulbs?

There is a guy that sells them (KT_haha's friend) for $5 and $2 postage i think.. has white and blue LED's among other lighting goodies (globes, HID kits etc..) his ebay store is here. If you need a direct contact, PM me

ok so 50% say it has good reception and 50% say its doesnt. Guess il just have to grab someones and try it out

I've found that reception is fine for most commercial stations.. at times i struggle with 96.1. Sometimes it's not as clear depending where you are (hilly area's etc) but i mean.. how often do you listen to the radio especially if you have a 'fulli sick' system....bro? :P

For $20 you cant go wrong i reckon B)

I must agree the more 'bigger' (104.1, etc) radio stations don't get affected by the shorter antenna's but radio stations like 96.1 do suffer at times where the reception dies out a little and so forth but most of the time it's fine.