Those blue parker lights

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to get the blue parker light bulbs? Oh and while I'm at it the short areial as well.

cheers

Ralph

blue parkers -

Basically anywhere..

Repco/Supercheap .... Just some basic brand

Autojoy.... BJ Union ones

Ebay .... Every single type you could think of

mind you half the price of everywhere else

Short ariels no idea, but i remember looking on 9th gen forums, they actually just cut the ariel, and then placed a little grommet like thing over the end, you no little plastic/rubber thing

According to them, no quality was lost, but to be hoesnt how much do you listen to your radio

blue parkers -

Basically anywhere..

Repco/Supercheap .... Just some basic brand

Autojoy.... BJ Union ones

Ebay .... Every single type you could think of

mind you half the price of everywhere else

Short ariels no idea, but i remember looking on 9th gen forums, they actually just cut the ariel, and then placed a little grommet like thing over the end, you no little plastic/rubber thing

According to them, no quality was lost, but to be hoesnt how much do you listen to your radio

Are they the push in slot type? for $7.99 on ebay?

you be looking for t10 bulbs

yes straight in

if you are looking on ebay look at something that has a few lights like 4 or 5 clip

But if i was you i would go with HID white, over blue, too much hassles in regards to police

you be looking for t10 bulbs

yes straight in

if you are looking on ebay look at something that has a few lights like 4 or 5 clip

But if i was you i would go with HID white, over blue, too much hassles in regards to police

I 'm gathering they are illegal then to have them fitted in blue.

yep blue lights are illegal... nothing wrong with white though, and it looks classier IMO...

what are you trying to say! :P

mine look ok dont they?

yours are white arent they? or at least they are fairly white...

nah yours are a good colour...

im talking the bright blue lights... they are illegal and not as cool as white...

what are your lights anyway?

yours are white arent they? or at least they are fairly white...

nah yours are a good colour...

im talking the bright blue lights... they are illegal and not as cool as white...

what are your lights anyway?

Some genuine stuff from japan. il look on the box

For the short Antenna I got it from this guy in the US. Total cost was about $20 shipped. I dont notice a different in the reception except when you going though a tunnel or underground carpark.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

For the short Antenna I got it from this guy in the US. Total cost was about $20 shipped. I dont notice a different in the reception except when you going though a tunnel or underground carpark.

Really someone one the forum said htey were having issues.

Are you saying someone has had issues?. for $20 I might give one a try anyway.

cheers

Ralph

Are you saying someone has had issues?. for $20 I might give one a try anyway.

cheers

Ralph

Yeah reception wasnt good.

give it a try see what its like

the reception isn't quite as good as I had from the stock one, but when the bulk of my driving is done on the freeay between Wollongong and Sydney what do you expect. There are not many black spots though... it is still pretty good in the city.

bad reception.. even in metro areas...

You in Sydney?

I come from Blacktown to Strathfield everday and I cant even notice a difference with the reception. Probably make sure you have it screwed in properly as it comes with different size screws. Make sure its making proper contact.

bad reception.. even in metro areas...

You in Sydney?

I come from Blacktown to Strathfield everday and I cant even notice a difference with the reception. Probably make sure you have it screwed in properly as it comes with different size screws. Make sure its making proper contact.

yeah obviously u have to make sure its screwed in right

i purchased one of these antennas from this ebay seller, and have not found any difference in the reception...

bearing in mind that i live in a rural area, (an hour out of newcastle) if there was going to be something wrong with the reception, i would be complaining about it... lol

:)

i purchased one of these antennas from this ebay seller, and have not found any difference in the reception...

bearing in mind that i live in a rural area, (an hour out of newcastle) if there was going to be something wrong with the reception, i would be complaining about it... lol

:)

does everyone have the same brand of these antenna?

i bought the short antenna from US i think cost the same.there is nothing wrong with it. good reception...looks nice...worth it!!cheap too!!i advice to buy it...since its cheap and nothing wrong with the reception.but mine is silver ones...with optional long or short antenna...

Edited by CoRroLLa-JAHAT