Newby

Hey just joined the Toyota Owners Club and still struggling to deal with it. Not the fact that I’m a member but that I’m now the proud owner of a 2005 Corolla 5 door Hatch.

Can’t believe how much I want to pimp this new beast up. Having owned and driven mainly BMW’s for the past 20 years and spent a lot of time under the hood because that’s the joy of owning a German car to now spending time just looking at my dark blue Corolla and thinking of ways to personalise her/him/them.

Maintenance will be far simpler for this little beast. My daughter currently drives it around after spending the first 4 months of being a new P plate driver driving my old 330Ci convertible with an in line 3 litre 6 cylinder to now buzzing around in a small but cute Japanese pocket rocket with 1.8 litres made up over 4 cylinders under the bonnet. Together we intend to source some big wheels, big rear spoiler, sexy large diameter exhaust tips, a dark window tint and maybe some sort of sound system that handles base. But first we intend to replace the rear bar cover as it’s damaged whilst the rest of the car is in very good condition both paint and panel wise. Maybe some reverse sensors while the bar cover is off. A new set of gas struts for the lift gate to stop it dropping and a new roof ariel which is broken can be done next week and maybe we can investigate how to retro fit some power windows because it’s a drag leaning over to wind down a window. We purchased this cute beast from a friend who bought it new back in 2005. A full service history , 165,000km on the clock, 11 months registration and a full tank of petrol. What more could you want for $3,000. 

65736561-727F-4539-8D09-550074D18242.jpeg

7A326231-F982-4B81-AF4D-E3A5DFA9FF47.jpeg

E746B3EE-B129-4211-8595-5832179B35C8.jpeg

EE9DBB42-8B80-4661-BDB6-0C7549980876.jpeg

1762829B-CA73-433B-9B4A-F5DA6B4F4EEE.jpeg

Edited by Blue Jelly Bean
Thought some photos would be nice 😊

Hi Ian and welcome to the forum mate, yes she is a beauty and has been well loved so enjoy it. I am sure any questions or help needed someone will try their best to help. Ty for the Pic's and let us know how things progress as far as making her your own.

KAA