Am I out of the loop for not knowing about this

Nooooooo man.

Bill will just beat it. N/A power. I'm sure the Honda boys would love a crack at this MPS 3 as well.

Sweeeeeet, I love my stivo! They will be a real challange only coz the mps 6 f***ing moves and the mps 3 is 100kg lighter!

Right now this car has good cred on paper .... i wanna c it in action ;) ;) ;)

Just had my first test drive over Mt Cootha about 30mins ago and my legs wont stop shaking and the smile just refuses to leave my face! DSC would have to be the best motoring invention eva! I was dubious to say the least about the FWD turbo set up but Mazda have pulled it off, so well balanced. I had to really push as hard as I could to start the feeling of understeer but thats when the DSC and TCS really came into play, pulling back straight away. This thing is a rocket and easily controlable, and very direct with the steering. The 18" shadow chrome alloys look awesome - don't think I would bother changing them at all. Seriously comfortable bucket seats with leather outer and grippy cloth inserts for maximum grip around those 120km/ph mt cootha corners! Great engine and exhaust tones. Think the exhaust piping is about 2.5". Heaps of torque of the mark and loves to rev. There was however a strange noise everytime I changed up a gear. Thought it was wheel spin but came to the conclusion it was related to the exhaust. Any thoughts on that?

during my test drive i noticed some strange noise whenever i shift cogs too.. thought it was the diff, tranny or clutch making the noise. :unsure: The gearbox didn't feel too smooth either in the demo. Its good to have long warranties, 380nm of torque will break alot of things!

Edited by ZEEROLLA