Cusco Zero 2 Not For 2005 Corolla

Hi,

A bit of confusion here. I notice a lot of people have the Cusco Zero 2 on their cars and swear by them. So i enquired about these from Cusco's Aus/NZ authorised distributor and this is the reply i got:

HI ALI

SORRY NO CAN DO CUSCO DO NOT MAKE THEM FOR YOUR CAR

CHEERS MAZSPORT CUSCO

After asking:

I have a 2005 Corolla Ascent (ZZE122 & 1ZZ-FE) and am looking for coilovers. I have heard that Cusco Zero 2s are suitable. Is this correct and are there any other options? Could you also give me an idea of the costs involved in getting these to Sydney. Please confirm if the Cusco Zero 2s can fit my vehicle.

Does this make sense or is the Zero 2 for the 2004 model. But then i though they had the same chassis???

Cheers for any comments...

Ali.

Edited by Ali

You have to remember that these guys are in NZ too, they do not know the models we have here.

I had the same trouble when looking for the Cusco Strut brace. They needed the part # as they could not find it on their data base. You could try other places in Australia too. Several people here have different contacts. I personally suggest you get in contact with the guys at JDM YARD. ;)

no idea, never got thier name as I spoke on the phone and via e-mail, but they are good blokes and know what they are talking about and will help you out.

By the way, they are located in Padstow above Westside Mufflers if you want to check them out... :)